[fpc-devel] Re: Last message about changes (guaranteed!)

Cephas Atheos cephasatheos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 16:50:57 CEST 2012

>Can it be that you somehow answered to the wrong mail? This mail was
>added to a message in fpc-devel, but you originally wrote your mail to
>fpc-other...
>
>Regards,
>Sven

Mea máxima culpa, Sven.. I patched together the subject, text prefix, and
response from different messages and didn't verify the correct mailing
list at the top! My apologies, I hope this isn't too confusingŠ I have to
stop doing fancy things at 1AM while full of painkillers, it doesn't help
anybody.
Regards,
Pete