[fpc-devel] Offer to repair and maintain the FPC community website (repeat msg, no HTML)

Cephas Atheos cephasatheos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 09:33:13 CEST 2012

I'm seeing some traffic on fpc-devel and the other legitimate lists, and I
did get a success message when I reposted my original message, so some
things are getting through. I think you're right though, I need to change
my response address.

I forgot the banal horrors of mailing lists and reply-to vs from addresses
and all that stuffŠ Looks like I have some work to do just to get my hand
up!

So, before I spam out the lists, has anyone seen my message? I got a
successful post message from the listbot, but no-one's replied to the
content as yetŠ I don't know whether that's because no-one wants to, or
because no-one else has seen it.

Thanks.