[fpc-devel] Access violation when building the trunk

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Sep 3 16:49:47 CEST 2012

Gennadiy Poryev wrote on Mon, 03 Sep 2012:

> Is there a way to locally prevent this particular package from being
> compiled and included in installation? I don't use it anyway.

You can edit packages/fpmake_proc.inc and fpmake_add.inc. I doubt it
will help though. The problem is probably not caused by that package
in particular, but by a generic bug in fpmake that will probably also
be triggered while compiling other packages. It may even not always be
the same package that triggers it.

Jonas