[fpc-devel] FPC related fairy tale

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Oct 19 14:24:41 CEST 2012

On 10/19/2012 02:10 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

> Pray tell.

AFAIK, MIPS has not completely seen the light of day.

I fell this would be a really interesting Architecture, as e.g.
Microchip adopted it for PIC32 and they are aggressively developing more
and more chips on that base. I heard about one to come that might run
with 400 MHz and have several MByte internal Flash and some 512 K of
internal RAM (and of course lots of PIC-standard on-Chip peripherals)

Seems very appropriate for versatile embedded controllers.

-Michael