[fpc-devel] -i and -Cp

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 09:25:20 CEST 2012

Pierre Free Pascal wrote:
>>> PS: Trunk for sparc is currently broken (I added some
>>> checks related to nostackframe modifier, ad
>>> some CPU do not conform to the idea that
>>> the stacksize should be zero in that case...)
>> Thanks, noted. Yell when you want me to test something.
>

>   This should now be fixed...
> If you have time to test it, it would be great.

It's able to build and install itself, I note that the build was
slightly faster than 2.6.1. I'll run the test suite and compare against
2.6 but for various reasons I don't want to do that on my main system.
Anything specific you want me to look at?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk