[fpc-devel] Re: FPC related fairy tale

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 18 22:16:34 CEST 2012

On 18.10.2012 13:13, Sven Barth wrote:
> Over the past weeks I've spent some time on getting something to work in
> FPC and now I'm about to commit this either this evening or at least
> this weekend (depending on the time I have).

I've now commited my changes, but currently the compiler for m68k can
only be build from within an IDE (e.g. Lazarus) as the makefile
immediately complains that "ppcross68k" is missing if I want to start a
"make cycle CPU_TARGET=m68k" (or a "make all CPU_TARGET=m68k"). It works
for other CPUs though... (besides the point that FPC currently can't
cycle on a i386-linux...)
Does anyone know what the problem could be for m68k?

Regards,
Sven