[fpc-devel] Tests of observer feature [was: Considerations about observer]

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 00:22:56 CET 2012

Hello luiz,

> In the message of the example observer:

It  seems  Gmail  searching  has  failed  me. Thanks for fulfilling my
curiosity.

As  for  my  comment. It was purely a suggestion (for convenience). My
personal  preference  is  still  to  use  interface methods only via a
interface  reference. As I also mentioned in my quoted comment - there
is good arguments for doing so.

--
Best regards,
 Graeme