[fpc-devel] mips-linux and mipsel-linux snapshots available

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 15:42:06 CET 2012

Fuxin Zhang wrote:
> ? 2012/11/21 19:34, Mark Morgan Lloyd ??:
>>>
>>> Got bounced as spam, resent via a conferencing service we use
>>> (cix.co.uk).
>>

>> Also bounced.
>>
> Have got both. Then forget about the donation. I don't need any promise
> in fact, just to want to help a bit:)

I'm happy to try helping :-) My colleagues and I have a policy of trying
to do our bit to keep non-x86 systems viable because of their relative
resistance to malware etc., so quite a lot of my (nominally) work time
is spread out over various open-source projects. But neither I nor the
company has much ready cash, which I why I often end up running on older
kit which can be very frustrating at times.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk