[fpc-devel] mips-linux and mipsel-linux snapshots available

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Wed Nov 21 13:40:28 CET 2012

On Wed, November 21, 2012 12:47, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
 .
 .
> Recompiling trunk mipsel natively eventually failed:
 .
 .
> Is there a rough way of querying svn to determine what revisions were
> committed on a particular date?
 .
 .

SVN logs (e.g. http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/logs/fpc-trunk.log if talking
about trunk)? As far as I understand SVN help correctly, querying the
revision for a specific date should be possible using 'svn -r {date} log',
but I haven't used it myself since I find working with the log files kept
in our SVN tree much more convenient.

Tomas