[fpc-devel] mips-linux and mipsel-linux snapshots available

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 18:43:22 CET 2012

Pierre Muller wrote:
> Due to numerous question about mips/mipsel linux,
> I decided to try to generate snapshot for those systems.
> It finally worked (with OPT=-O- option added)
>
> You can test them at:
> ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/snapshot/trunk/mipsel-linux/
> or
> ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/snapshot/trunk/mips-linux/
>

> Please give feedback,

I'm at a dead halt at the moment. Something blew two of my development
systems yesterday, one of them being the one I use for Qemu etc. which
was also the one I needed to build a kernel for a "real" MIPS system. So
it's going to be days before I can test anything.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk