[fpc-devel] XML Components

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Fri Nov 2 01:03:51 CET 2012

I'm having a problem getting the XML parser to read.

Is there any way I can get the attached program to work by changing a
parsing option to one less strict.  My XML documents get over 1-2 GBs
since they represent files.  So having to convert /scan each byte is
unacceptable.

Is there another XML parser component that can establish a DOM?  Or is
this a bug in the fpc XML component?

Any help or feedback is entirely welcome and needed.  This data in
currently in at least 1 stream and failing my cloud desktop sync
application.

I would really love an option to disable XML byte for byte checking
during parsing.

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
512.574.6298
http://aurawin.com/

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share, and enjoy your
photos, videos, music and more.