[fpc-devel] CrossCompiling :: Windows -> Linux/MIPS

SkyDiablo skydiablo at gmx.net
Thu Nov 1 00:39:17 CET 2012

ok ;)

here are my current batch-build-script:

set
PATH=C:\lazarus\fpc\2.6.0\bin\i386-win32;D:\Sourcery_CodeBench_Lite_for_MIPS_GNU_Linux_Toolchain\lib\gcc;D:\Sourcery_CodeBench_Lite_for_MIPS_GNU_Linux_Toolchain\bin
set PREFIX=mips-linux-gnu-
set INSTALLDIR="D:\fpc\install"
set FPCMAKE="D:\fpc\trunc\2.7.x\fpcbuild\fpcsrc\utils\fpcm\fpcmake.exe"
set CPU_TARGET=mips
set OS_TARGET=linux
set CROSSOPT="-Cfsoft"

cd D:\fpc\trunc\2.7.x\fpcbuild\fpcsrc
make distclean

cd D:\fpc\trunc\2.7.x\fpcbuild\fpcsrc\utils\fpcm
make all

cd D:\fpc\trunc\2.7.x\fpcbuild\fpcsrc
make all OS_TARGET=%OS_TARGET% CPU_TARGET=%CPU_TARGET%
BINUTILSPREFIX=%PREFIX% CROSSOPT=%CROSSOPT%
make crossinstall OS_TARGET=%OS_TARGET% CPU_TARGET=%CPU_TARGET%
BINUTILSPREFIX=%PREFIX% INSTALL_PREFIX=%INSTALLDIR% FPCMAKE=%FPCMAKE%
CROSSOPT=%CROSSOPT%
make all install INSTALL_PREFIX=%INSTALLDIR% BINUTILSPREFIX=%PREFIX%
CROSSOPT=%CROSSOPT%

pause

and no, i have the same error as befor...

greez & thx,
   sky...