[fpc-devel] about freepascal for mips

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Sun May 27 21:11:59 CEST 2012

On Sat, 26 May 2012 21:00:23 +0800 (CST) zhangfx at lemote.com wrote:

> microcode wrote

> > Hello and may I say
> >
> > EXCELLENT!
> >
> > Now all we need to know is where to get a good price on your MIPS boxes
> > so we can all run them ;-)
> >
> Well, we decide to sell some machines at very low price to help promote
> the mips world. How about Yeeloong netbooks with $100-$150(for various
> configurations and amounts + shipment?

Hi, I was more interested in the single box version. I forget what you call
it. I will email Betty, thanks for the connection. I'm looking for a MIPS
box for my own study.

> You can contact betty at lemote.com to buy. And I've declared that we can
> donate some for developers.

If I could help I would be glad to, but unfortunately I am not an fpc
developer. So I can't ask for a donation. I can ask for a good price
though ;-)

Thanks and good luck with fpc. Seems like a great group of guys to me.