[fpc-devel] Breaking change in FPC 2.6.1

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:52:07 CEST 2012

On 30 April 2012 14:22, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:

>> What is the decision of FPC-core?
>
> Still the same. I'm waiting till it is suffiently tested to merge it back.

OK, am I understanding this correctly. One core member, Michael, say
there is no decision yet (revert or keep). Then another core
developer, you, say the change will stay and trunk changes will be
merged back into 2.6.1 when trunk is tested????

WTF?!#@! Core members can't agree on what is happening in FPC. The
left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!! And who suffers,
the FPC users and framework developers.

  - Graeme -