[fpc-devel] How to set code page in terminal? (Windows)

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 14:58:51 CEST 2012

Jonas Maebe wrote:
> Sven Barth wrote on Fri, 22 Jun 2012:

>>> What version of FPC introduced this directive? I've got a couple of
>>> places I could do with documenting it as a prerequisite.
>>
>> 2.6.0 has it already, AFAIK at least also 2.4.x.
>
> Support for this feature predates svn revision 1, so it was probably
> already in 2.0.x.

Thanks Jonas, noted. So in practical terms it predates the point at
which the LCL moved from favouring GTK to GTK2.

I've been using non-ASCII characters for a year or so when displaying
e.g. Cyrillic RTTY output, but in general have set up the translation
tables using numeric constants.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk