[fpc-devel] Error building branch targetandroid

Thomas Schatzl tom_at_work at gmx.at
Sun Jul 8 01:19:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 07.07.2012 12:24, schrieb Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho:
> On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Thomas Schatzl <tom_at_work at gmx.at>
> wrote:
>> I will look at how much work it is to merge the branch to latest.
>
> thanks =)

Updated/rebased the branch with 21814. The sources now compile with
-Cparmv6, and I also got cross- and native arm/android compilers. Did
not test compiler output though, apart from that that this particular
issue only occurs on your device.

Note that you may need to mark your android app as conforming to
armeabi-v7 now because the compiler may emit or at least allows armv6
instructions (whatever these are) now.

Actually, I saw that armv5 already supports blx, do not know right now
why it isn't generated in the first place. Did you ever try compiling
the compiler or your program with -Cparmv5? Maybe it's just that the
compiler default is < armv5?

Thomas