[fpc-devel] Linenumber, stack trace, backtrace facility question and enhancement

lesliegrate at comcast.net lesliegrate at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 01:27:34 CEST 2012

I have a question about the ability to have line numbers in the crash log backtrace.

I like that feature very much; so much that i want to add to it.

I would like to have, in addition to having the line numbers, to also be able to get at least
the local stack variables and values and the procedure parameter values.

I also have a few more ideas along these same lines.

I've looked through the lineinfo and some of the dwarf files, and I am willing to work on
the implementation of this feature. but i would like some guidance first.
(i've done this sort of thing for all my past TP/BPW pascal projects).

Who is the correct person(s) to contact about this?
Thanks in advance
Leslie