[fpc-devel] New bug in building RTL docs

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 18:18:14 CET 2012

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be schrieb:

>>> The sources have been stripped from dupError a long time ago. So I
>>> can't reproduce this.
>>
>> See pscanner.pp line 947, where FDefines is created with dupError.
>
> What is the problem ? Defines or include paths ?

The problem is at least one list which reject duplicates. Since the
error message is too vague, I only can guess what may be the exact
problem. Defines definitely are a problem.

>> The reported problems exist since my last FPC 2.7 SVN update
>> (yesterday), they did not exist in the last months.
>
> For this one, please file a separate bug report.

I could find out one trouble maker: Windows Update :-(
Even if I had disabled all updates, this month 2 updates have been
installed - restored to preceding restorepoint and now the Makefile
works again :-)

I'm still clueless about the syntax errors. They don't show up when
calling fpdoc on the commandline, but they show up when using the fpdoc
units in FPDocManager. I'll have to check all my installations now,
which may be garbled from preceding attempts to fix the problems caused
by Windows.

DoDi