[fpc-devel] Statistics on compiling the Free Pascal compiler for Win32

John Lee johnelee0 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:44:58 CET 2012

Paul,

Why not ask the fpc developers (via fpc-devel) for access to the fpc svn
for your new code. This'll have advantage that it'll be easier for the fpc
gurus to advise on any changes needed for the new target, and of course
it'll make it available to everyone else too. As you probably know fpc has
been ported to many different architectures from the original linux & win32
i386, big/little endian, 32/64 bits alpha/sparc etc  -  tho' not such a
different architecture as yours maybe ! - so they know quite a bit about
the best way to do it.

John