[fpc-devel] Closures

Blaise Thorn me at blaise.ru
Sun Jan 15 16:26:31 CET 2012

Hello.

I have implemented the support for the Delphi-compatible non-generic closures.

Gradually, I plan to extend that support with:
  * generic closures (I am not sure, though, how much current generics are expected to be compatible with Delphi);
  * Delphi-incompatible extensions (simple nameless routines, without capturing of variables, for one).

There are also several Delphi-compatibility fixes that should be made, not directly related to closures.

My question is: how the work should be organised? Should a separate SVN branch be created for this?

--
βþ