[fpc-devel] [admin] problems with mail delivery?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Fri Feb 10 13:23:05 CET 2012

Hi,

I've received mails from two people the last couple of weeks that not
all messages they sent (from subscribed addresses) went through to the
FPC mailing lists. In order to determine whether this is a widespread
problem, could you send me an email *off-list* if you also experienced
such a problem recently? (within the last month) If possible, please
include the date and time you sent the mail that did not get through.

Thanks,

Jonas
FPC mailing lists admin