[fpc-devel] FPDoc imports

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 09:37:37 CET 2012

Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:

> Well, It took me about 15 lines to implement it in dglobals.pas of fpdoc.
> I moved one function out of fpdocoptsxml to mkfpdoc to split the input
> line.
>
> First tests work fine. See revision 20213.

A fine solution :-)

I happen to get an AV during the Engine destruction, when the packages
are released (in TPasElement.Release). It seems to occur when the
current package is relased, not for imported packages. In one test I
found each module duplicated in the modules list, so that the release of
the first entry will invalidate the second one.

One reason may be the different assumptions about the content of the
FProcessedUnits list, where either the input file part or the entire
input specification is stored. But this seems not to be the only bug :-(

DoDi