[fpc-devel] Forwarded message about FPC status

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 22 20:09:27 CET 2012

On 22.12.2012 20:03, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> On Saturday 22 December 2012 19:09:27 Florian Klämpfl wrote:
>> Am 22.12.2012 11:23, schrieb Martin Schreiber:
>>> I propose to extend and render more precisely the mission goals of FPC
>>> and to concentrate the power on the defined goals.
>>
>> And you think people will work on this defined goals instead of maybe
>> completely other projects?
>
> Yes. It is a pleasure to work for a project which reaches the goals.

If I had to adhere to goals that I don't see fit I'd not have the
enjoyment I currently have when working on FPC. Remember: I (and the
other devs) work on this in their free time. At least I have enough
goals to adhere to either in university or at work. I don't need another
project where I need to do this which I additionally work voluntarily on.

Reagrds,
Sven