[fpc-devel] FPC compiler architecture documentation

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Aug 31 09:32:02 CEST 2012

On 08/30/2012 10:20 PM, Florian Klaempfl wrote:
>  I doubt that a good developer needs such a document to get into the
> compiler...

Hmmm.

I once thought about trying to do an fpc compiler for a not yet
supported arch, and I still am interested in having (AKA contributing to
such an effort) an "up to date" fpc compiler for as well 68K as PIC32
(AFAIK identical to a certain version of MIPS32). I doubt that I would
even be able to start, unless an up-to-date documentation of the
appropriate parts of the docu is available.

-Michael