[fpc-devel] FPC trunk broken for arm-wince

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:05:44 CEST 2012

Hi,

If I compile fpc trunk for arm-wince, I get the following error:
Compiling .\fcl-db\src\sqldb\postgres\pqconnection.pp
pqconnection.pp(1084,16) Error: Identifier not found "pqlib"
pqconnection.pp(1113) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted

Is suspect is caused by
http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=22162
and/or 22163.

It is not required to have a pqlib const declared, to be abel to
compile pqconnection.

I don't know if there is such a lib for arm-wince, but in that case
compilation of pqconnection must be disabled for arm-wince.

Vincent