[fpc-devel] Recent added support for Observer pattern in FCL

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 10:08:49 CEST 2012

On 28/08/12 08:57, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:

> I think you didn't read the original poster's mail subject line 100%
> carefully :-)

My apologies, I thought he was commenting on the FPObserver support
added as a unit to FCL, not RTL. The subject line quoting a old post or
something.

> The support has been committed. I didn't get around to notifying you yet.

I just pulled a Trunk update and can see the changes now. Thank you very
much for this contribution, it is going to come in very handy!

Regards,
   - Graeme -