[fpc-devel] Re: Various 2.6.x "fixes" branches?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:57:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

> Very strange. fixes_2_6 has hardly mutated in that period, if at all.

I could possibly be off with when I got the old fixes_2_6 checkout.
Or maybe something just went wrong with the FPC build under Windows
that time. Anyway, it sure gave me a wake-up call when I was preparing
a new release of our product suite. Damn lucky we test well before we
push out a release. :) In the end I simply switched to using FPC 2.6.0
(due to time constraints) for that release of our software, and that
worked out fine.

  - Graeme -