[fpc-devel] Parallel compilation 'make all -j 5' option

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:06:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 16 August 2012 08:52, Sven Barth <pascaldragon at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Just for your information: you were told this already five months ago and
> you also confirmed that you changed your buildscripts. ;P

<Blush> I guess I modified only one script and not all. Since then I
have also had 3 development computers and source code moved around a
lot from Linux (64-bit)->Windows (32-bit)->Linux(64-bit), so I guess I
must have lots those changes somewhere along the lines. I can confirm
that this time ALL my build scripts have been updated. :)

  - Graeme -