[fpc-devel] Breaking change in FPC 2.6.1

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Apr 25 13:50:29 CEST 2012

> Ah yes, the core developers live by different rules to all of use.

Graeme, please stick to the topic, and leave your perceived project
management whining out of it.

If you want to avoid these kind of issues, I encourage you to step up your
trunk testing to at least once every six weeks, and speak up in time next
time. (and preferably on topic, with patches and testdata)

Without serious testing of trunk, it is hard to take your criticism on
policies seriously, since all you do is criticise in retrospect.