[fpc-devel] Whole Program Optimization with FPC 2.6.0?

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Sat Apr 7 23:19:04 CEST 2012

On 7 Apr 12, at 19:34, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
> Am 07.04.2012 18:19, schrieb Tomas Hajny:

> >> Any distribution of the GNU binutils for win32 should include it. I don't have Windows myself, but I suppose the mingw site would be a good place to look for it.
> >  .
> >  .
> >
> > I guess that we should add nm.exe to our releases for Win32, Win64,
>
> I'am on the way for them already.

Alright, I added nm.exe to SVN for GO32v2 (from the same binutils
version 2.17 as used for the other tools; there's also a DJGPP build
of binutils 2.21 but that would probably require some testing first
and I couldn't do that).

BTW, should we go to that version in the future, we need to add GPL
version 3 license to our SVN tree in addition to the other license
files (GPL3 is explicitly referenced in the version information).

Tomas