[fpc-devel] TField.Validate in FPC 2.6

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sat Sep 17 12:49:37 CEST 2011

In our previous episode, Martin Schreiber said:
> TField.SetData() in fixes_2_6 calls TField.Validate().
> 2.4.4 does not, trunk neither.
> What are the plans for the upcoming release? Will FPC 2.6.0 call
> TField.Validate() in TField.SetData()?

It's on the list to be merged:

http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/mergelogs26/

group "database" the third or fourth commit. I'm planning to merge of my
commits there in time, unless I get signals something is wrong with it.

Actually, that might have been merged this weekend anyway, since with over
two weeks no comments it is sufficiently old.

For Michael's commits (mostly the new export stuff), I'm waiting for his
confirmation that it can be merged.