[fpc-devel] bounty: FPC based debugger

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:10:42 CEST 2011

On 13/09/2011 14:48, Michael Schnell wrote:
> If we could really hope for this, I would vote for a gdb extension
> instead of creating a completely new debugger from scratch .

I disagree. In the long term, I think a object pascal based debugger for
FPC is the way to go - potential for much easier maintenance and
coordinated releases with FPC. So I'll continue that route. At least
later we will have two debuggers to choose from. :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/