[fpc-devel] bounty: FPC based debugger

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:08:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

Speaking of the subject in another thread, and to show the desire I have
to finding a solution to this [what I consider a very serious] problem....

FPC needs its own debugger! GDB is just rubbish when it comes to the
Object Pascal language. Also if FPC had it's own debugger, the time it
would take developers to benefit from new debugger features, would be
much quicker that it currently takes with GDB.

If anybody with the know how is interested in implementing a Object
Pascal based debugger (or extending Duby specifically for use with FPC),
please let me know. I am more than willing to pay a few hundred US
dollars (or Euros) towards this bounty.

So consider this an official bounty. If others want to add to this
bounty, you are more than welcome.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/