[fpc-devel] FPDoc and Lazarus

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 22:49:55 CEST 2011

Marco van de Voort schrieb:
> In our previous episode, Hans-Peter Diettrich said:
>> Currently I'm working on the LCL documentation, on Win7, using
>> Lazarus\docs\html\build_lcl_docs.lpr on Win7. Here I ran into some problems:
>
> As far as the CSS location problems go, make sure that the cssfile is passed
> to fpdoc using -css-file=/location/to/cssfile.css
>
> fpdoc will then copy the cssfile into your output path automatically for the
> html/chm targets.

The FPC doc directories do not contain any css file. This seems to cause
the random rendering of the HTML docs, using the last cached fpdoc.css
or default css. Consequently a proper fpdoc.css file *must* be supplied
with the docs, at least for Windows platforms.

Unfortunately the Lazarus supplied fpdoc.css doesn't help, it does *not*
remove the excess whitespace in the tables.

Where is the official fpdoc.css, that should be used for all fpdoc
generated HTML pages?

DoDi