[fpc-devel] maximum number of params to function? and misleading error>

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Oct 17 16:24:50 CEST 2011

Is there a maximum number of params that a function can take?

Before the compiler gives the error:
WatchesPrg.pas(274,3) Error: Wrong number of parameters specified for
call to "FooFunc"

Despite, they are the same number? that is, I f I comment out one param
on both sides (calling, and declaration), it compiles fine?

And no, I have no idea, how many params I already have. It' distributed
over several include files.

I use it for testing, by passing all kind of different types as
argument. Could easily be 1000 or more by now