[fpc-devel] Cross compile Linux-N9 (arm-linux)

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 21:11:03 CET 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl> wrote:
> This is really nice, I can just run LCL (qt) applications on that phone.
> Almost as easy as with WinCE.
>
> Joost. (Who is really happy with his new phone)

The sad part is that the platform was abandoned by Nokia and now is no
longer supported by any significant smartphones manufacturer. Buying a
N9 was in my plans, but I gave up when Nokia went to the dark side of
the force.

I am working hard on LCL-CustomDrawn so hopefully in the not so
distant future LCL apps will support Android too very reliably.
Actually will support almost anything since the porting requirements
will be so dramatically reduced in comparison to now.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho