[fpc-devel] Unicode proceedings

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:59:18 CET 2011

On 2011-11-18 14:41, Sven Barth wrote:
> like this: I still can't remember which of SmallInt and Short is the 1
> Byte and the 2 Byte variant. Some type names like "Signed8" and
> "Unsigned16" would simplyfy this... but I won't go more into that
> direction now ^^

For exactly the same reason I have a A5 "cheat sheet" lying on my desk
for the last two years. :-) It contains all the Object Pascal primitive
types with their ranges and size in bytes. It also has some C/C++ alias
types and what they equate to in Object Pascal (eg: DWord -> Cardinal,
UInt -> Cardinal etc)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/