[fpc-devel] Macro Processing

Joerg Schuelke joerg.schuelke at gmx.de
Mon May 16 16:18:02 CEST 2011

Am Mon, 16 May 2011 14:41:35 +0100
schrieb Martin <fpc at mfriebe.de>:

> The more support there is for macros, the more likely people will
> start whole libraries of macros.
>
> first just a lort of small harmless helpers. Then combinations there
> of... it grows, and then it becomes cancer  (grows to something not
> intended...)

Intended by whom? Good, me? I do not see the situation that black, if
it will turn out to be cancer, why is that C not death.
Yes, of course there are some cracks trying to write a program which
gives the program back to stdout in reverse order, but who matters?

I was not that careful with my writelns (at age 20...). Especially if I
was looking for some bug there was a lot of copy and past.

Greetings
	Jörg