[fpc-devel] Macro Processing

Joerg Schuelke joerg.schuelke at gmx.de
Sat May 14 15:59:38 CEST 2011

Am Sat, 14 May 2011 15:12:46 +0200
schrieb Florian Klaempfl <florian at freepascal.org>:

> Since the compiler uses classes, it uses rtti already heavily so I
> miss the point.

OK, you need the RTTI for simple storing and recovering the informations
to ppu files or whatever, thats a point to use it. Under normal
circumstances I would say, you should not use classes too. Use
objects. Or only one of them, classes or objects.

And now you have properties inside the compiler, maybe someday
interfaces too.

Do not misunderstand this! I mean only that the incorporation
of features in the compiler is part of the problem and not of the
solution.

First of all in respect of the bug fixing problem you mention in your
answer to Hans-Peter.

Thats kind of an unsolvable problem, a discussion may help from time to
time.

I will not bore you with this I think you will think about that
a hundert times, while I do it one times.

with regards
	Jörg