[fpc-devel] MIPS

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 12:19:36 CEST 2011

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>>> Felipe and Michael have pointed out to me that David Zhang's mipsel
>>> port has been integrated into trunk.
>>>
>>> Before I start trying to build it, could anybody comment on how
>>> complete an implementation it is?
>>>
>>> Apart from that I can confirm that David's code on Sourceforge is
>>> good enough for trivial programs that run on a recent Linux hosted by
>>> Qemu.
>
> Current situation is that after ensuring the existence of dummy files
> I've stepped back from the RTL code and am looking at a problem that
> appears to be caused by floating point initialisation in the cross
> compiler.

A define incorrectly suggested that MIPS was using MM registers. Now
back following missing files/symlinks in the RTL.

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Native_MIPS_Systems#Stall_point

I hope to have an SGI machine in a few days, provided that it works
(it's been stored in a garage) I might be able to look at mips as well
as mipsel.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk