[fpc-devel] Hi listers, , , , I am trying to translate a C headerwith H2PAS

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:26:07 CEST 2011

Another easy solution is the following:

1. Create a C project.

2. Include the file.

3. Printf all key defines.

4. Collect the numbers.

5. Stuff the number into the pascal file.

This will circumvent the macro issue.

I could probably do this myself but for today I have run out of time.

I will also check out the other guys solution which mentioned ToPas.

My solution is probably fastest, it requires a bit of copy & paste and
re-creation in pascal.

It has a small drawback that the macro functionality is lost.

It does have the adventage that if ToPas doesn't work that this solution is
simple and can work.

Bye,
  Skybuck.