[fpc-devel] Status report for "class helpers"

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 31 09:30:37 CET 2011

Am 31.01.2011 00:57, schrieb Paul Ishenin:
> 31.01.2011 0:26, Sven Barth wrote:
>> Timings without that change:
>>
>> Run 1:
>>
>> real 1m3.461s
>> user 0m45.957s
>> sys 0m4.590s
>>
>> Timings with that change:
>>
>> Run 1:
>>
>> real 1m8.919s
>> user 0m46.597s
>> sys 0m4.166s
>
> But previously you gave 2 minutes values.

Yes, I found that strange as well and that's why I rerun the timings
without the search for class helpers enabled at all. As Burkhard said
the "real" value seems to be highly load dependant while the "user" one
might be the one we should care about...

And regarding this there aren't that much changes... I might rerun the
complete tests with the usage of the symbol table flag disabled and see
what's the difference.

Regards,
Sven