[fpc-devel] Determin file size - how?y

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Dec 19 15:18:59 CET 2011

On 12/19/2011 01:49 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> I have no idea why you keep struggling to compile projects,
Because I thought that during a discussion, I should use the latest
version of DocView. So I tried to recompile the project (which of course
deleted the executable file)

> but from
> the above message, it seems you are missing the 'libfontconfig1-dev'
> package.
Yep. But I can't seem to easily install it. The RPM requires
devel(libdl) which I also don't have.

I seem to remember that I did compile docview some time ago, but I may
be wrong. In fact it does not come with an svn update.

-Michael