[fpc-devel] Determin file size - how?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:36:29 CET 2011

On 19 December 2011 12:16, Marco van de Voort  wrote:
> The wiki help used to be downloadable using a tool, but that failed after a
> wiki engine update (or some other anti-bot/spam measure in the
> engine/webserver)
>
> Otherwise I would have already transformed the help into CHM.

I have used a HTML-to-INF converter in the past too. Creating a
offline "archive" file is not so much the problem. One major problem
still remains though... a wiki site is a spaghetti mess of topics and
information. No structure at all, thus causing huge amounts of
outdated or duplicated information. Not to mention the fact that the
wiki site we are talking about, contains information from two separate
projects: FPC and Lazarus.

Anyway, this is a topic that should rather be discussed [yet again] in
the Lazarus mailing list, not here.

  - Graeme -