[fpc-devel] New FPC JVM snapshot: Android support

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:25:46 CET 2011

Am 12.12.2011 21:21 schrieb "Jonas Maebe" <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be>:

> On 12 Dec 2011, at 21:15, Sven Barth wrote:
>
> > I have continued to work on this as well three or four weeks ago, but I
got
> > stuck with a ClassDefNotFoundException when implementing a test
application
> > and tried to find out were the error was.
>
> Most FPC code will depend on the RTL, so make sure that you create a .jar
file containing all FPC RTL class files (both those in
rtl/units/jvm-android and in rtl/units/jvm-android/org/freepascal/rtl) and
add it to your Android project in Eclipse (or pass it to dx if you are
manually creating the .apk file).

It wasn't the RTL. It complained about a class I had just added in the same
unit for which the corresponding class file was generated as well. As said
I'll retest and report back.

Regards,
Sven