[fpc-devel] New FPC JVM snapshot: Android support

ik idokan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:55:26 CET 2011

I'm trying to build it from the svn repo:
http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/branches/jvmbackend/ .
I get the following error:

-------------------------
$ make CROSSOPT="-O2 -g" CPU_TARGET=jvm OS_TARGET=java all
make: -iVSPTPSOTO: Command not found
make: -iSP: Command not found
make: -iTP: Command not found
make: -iSO: Command not found
make: -iTO: Command not found
make compiler_cycle RELEASE=1
make[1]: -iVSPTPSOTO: Command not found
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ik/projects/foss/fpc/jvmbackend'
make[1]: -iSP: Command not found
make[1]: -iTP: Command not found
make[1]: -iSO: Command not found
make[1]: -iTO: Command not found
make -C compiler cycle
make[2]: -iVSPTPSOTO: Command not found
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/ik/projects/foss/fpc/jvmbackend/compiler'
make[2]: -iSP: Command not found
make[2]: -iTP: Command not found
make[2]: -iSO: Command not found
make[2]: -iTO: Command not found
make OS_TARGET= CPU_TARGET= CROSSBINDIR= BINUTILSPREFIX=
CROSSCYCLEBOOTSTRAP=1 rtlclean rtl
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/ik/projects/foss/fpc/jvmbackend/compiler'
make -C  clean
make: Entering an unknown directory
make: *** clean: No such file or directory.  Stop.
make: Leaving an unknown directory
make[3]: *** [rtlclean] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/ik/projects/foss/fpc/jvmbackend/compiler'
make[2]: *** [cycle] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ik/projects/foss/fpc/jvmbackend/compiler'
make[1]: *** [compiler_cycle] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ik/projects/foss/fpc/jvmbackend'
make: *** [base.build-stamp.jvm-java] Error 2

Arch Linux, 64 bit. I have jdk7-openjdk and jre7-openjdk

Have anyone encountered something like that  as well ?

Ido