[fpc-devel] Bad links in RTL docs

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 16:21:42 CET 2011

FPDoc doesn't find targets for these links:

math.TRoundToRange - range types never become part of the documentation!
   type TRoundToRange = -37..37;
I suspect that fpdoc wants an type name after the "=", which here
doesn't exist. Applies to all range types, not only this one.

system.Power - most system units seem not to export the power()
emulation, so that the links better go to math.power()?

system.IsVariantManagerSet - seems not to exist any more?

system.VarDispProc?

system.TSystemTime?

sysutils.OnBeep?
Neither OnBeep nor TBeepHandler seem to find their way into the (HTML) docs?

sockets.Socket, SocketPair, Send, Recv, Listen?

I've tried to fix the obvious errors, and will create an patch. Some
missing links result from typos, others from missing qualifiers. It
looks like <link ID=... is not recognized, should read <link id=...

DoDi