[fpc-devel] NowUTC in the RTL

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:54:03 CET 2011

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:
> IMHO that should have been done in the first place. First research and find
> a workable, portable way, and only then put it up for inclusion.

Well, I was expecting a lot more of discussions about how to do it,
maybe even some patches over my patch to help advance to a good final
result. I certainly wasn't expecting so much discussion about if we
should do it at all.

And about NowUTC, it seams that it doesn't require any file checking
at all, my error was something else, using EpochToLocal which adds the
Timezone information. This can be easily corrected by adding a
EpochToUTC routine and this solution works fine in this machine too ;)

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho