[fpc-devel] FPDoc parser doesn't handle forward declarations properly?

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 16:58:11 CET 2011

Marco van de Voort schrieb:

>>> That's a known issue. IIRC a workaround was to compile fpdoc without
>>> optimization.
>> Sorry, that didn't help :-(
>
> So what was your commandline to build the checkout ?

Argh, I did updates regularly, but forgot to rebuild the compiler etc. :-(

But rebuilding only removed the AV at program start, fpdoc still crashes
at the same location :-(

Fpdoc seems not to collect properly the declarations, e.g.
   Warning: Target ID of <link> is unknown: "#lcl.Controls.TCursor"
should not occur. Now I'll start to check and fix the warnings in the
RTL and FCL, perhaps this will give some more insight...

DoDi