[fpc-devel] FPDoc parser doesn't handle forward declarations properly?

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 15:18:10 CET 2011

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be schrieb:

> Hm. It should work correctly; At least, it did so in the past. I will need
> to check this.

The platform also seems to be involved. When I changed the
win32\classes.pp into unix\classes.pp, many classes disappear entirely
from the docs (TFileStream, TStrings, TList...).

I'll do some more checks, together with my attempt to collect all HTML
docs in one place. Here's my plan:

\MyDocs for all FPC/Lazarus documentation, shall contain the content
files (later, for easy references).
\MyDocs\rtl etc. contain the package documentations

DoDi